navigation bar

April 05, 2012

status + current obsession + recently biased

Status
Gah. I really need to stop drawing and go study math or chemistry. But I really can't stop drawing since drawing is my life;; orz
I just don't know what should I do. Nah, I think I'll keep drawing. I'm sorry, okaa-san and otoo-san. For being super-lazy child. ; v ;;;
Many school assignments to do too. Every day. Oh yes. EVERY day. Oh, brace yourself, Shiro. A bunch of homeworks will come to you.

Current Obsession
1. The Law of Ueki
2. Another
3. Katekyo Hitman REBORN!
4. DuRaRaRa!!
5. Ao no Exorcist

Recently Biased





omgomg they're all my current bias nau 
They're just too hot, aren't they? And don't think that you can steal them from me D:< /kicked /okjk
Can you guess who are they? If you guess them right, I'll give you two KHR yaoi doujin with any pair. <3

Okay so, that's it for now.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment