navigation bar

April 10, 2012

yaoi!!

Hello! :D

I'm in holiday today. But tomorrow I have to go to school again like always.
It's kinda disappointing because you know, I hate school. And I haven't finished homeworks for tomorrow yet, and I WON'T. Ha-ha. Sorry but my laziness level is already reached the max lol.

Again, I'm sorry, okaa-san and otoo-san. I'm not a good child. ;~;
Forgive me.

Btw lately I've been downloading yaoi doujinshi all the time. I already downloaded like 15 times today.
It can't be helped. You know I'm obsessed with yaoi eue;;

My favorite circle is Negahyst! Their works is just too awesome! And I adore how they draw Hibari. Hibari is just too hot in their hand omgomg <33
My favorite doujinshi so far by Negahyst are Shiromitsu, Poison Chocolate and Sweet Version. lolol it's all KHR thingy

Anyway, take a look at this:
sfx: chu~
*fangirl screams*

OMGOMG TSUNA Y U SO CUTEEEEEEE Y U SO UKEEEE. I CAN'T RESIST AKJSHKJGDFKJGSAKL-- I JUST WANT TO TAKE YOU HOME OMG TSUNA ILU LEMME TAKE YOU HOME <33

AND THAT SCENE -- 6927 JUST ABOUT TO MAKE ME SQUEAL LIKE CRAZY. OMGOMG HOW I LOVE THIS PAIRING SO MUCH <33 (also 1827)
ALL HAIL 6927 & 1827!!

Ahem. Okay, stop with the fangirling thingy. Sorry. I just can't help it, Tsuna is just soooo cute~ <33
Btw I think that's enough.
See you again!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 6927! xD
    I love 6927 and 1827 too, but my OTP is G27 xD

    Anyway, the pic is soo cute! If I recall, it's from the Vongola Ryo, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete