navigation bar

March 20, 2012

animes + works + school assignments duh

Hello there, fellas.

How're y'all? I hope you're all fine. I'm in the middle of frustation of watching animes + works + school assignments duh. It really depressing me lately.
Someone pls suggest me an interesting anime to watch.
Don't suggest me anime like Another, Natsume Yuujinchou, Mirai Nikki, BRS or AoEx because I'm watching it.

I just got my Math's exam result yesterday. I didn't believe it that I got 80 (B) Q3Q;;
So much thanks to Vince-sensei, my tutor who always been patient while tutoring me. ILUILUILU
Hah~ I know he will surprised with this since I'm no good at Math. Even this is my first B for Math, you know.

Currently obsessed with DRRR!! also the yaoi pairing izmk and szmk.
omgomg I bet you knew that I love the clumsy but dark boy named Ryuugamine Mikado so much <33 I love MasaKado (Masaomi x Mikado) too, but I don't know why, I don't like if Izaya or Shizuo paired up with Masaomi. It's not that I hate Masaomi or what, but I just don't like Izaya x Masaomi or Shizuo x Masaomi. Excuse me for my rudeness;;

Btw you know, Shizuo's voice in the anime is just TOO SEXY! asklklaklsdjkl;;
INSTANTLY FELL IN LOVE <33
Izaya's voice also sexy too! But I like Shizuo's voice more. I couldn't resist dat voice. Just too sexy urgh Shizu-chaaaaan akslklklas
it's Shizu-chan!


Ok, it's enough.
See you later, fellas!

2 comments:

  1. Watch Kuroshitsuji? Sebastian's seiyuu is the same person as Shizu-chan's ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched Kuroshitsuji, too!

      I know, Sebastian's seiyuu is the same as Shizu-chan's <3
      But Shizu-chan's voice is hotter than Sebastian IMO xDD

      Delete