navigation bar

March 16, 2012

hello again.

Hello, it's been a while since I last posted entry here.

I miss this blog uvu;;
And I just changed the look. Well, how is it?

The theme for the banner is KHR aka Katekyo Hitman REBORN!
I loved the series~ In love with Mukuro, Hibari, and Gokudera.
Btw my KHR OTP is GokuSuna and MukuTsuna, but I'm fine with other yaoi couples such as MukuHiba or GokuYama www

And I've decided that I'll try to speak English here though not in every post.

--if you know my dA, ~howaku, and you got a question why I'm being inactive, I'm going to hiatus from dA, perhaps until my manga, doujin, and IchiRuki fan book are finished. Lately I'm very busy with all my projects also school exhausted me orz

Btw, follow my twitter please. It's @shoutoshiro.
Please don't hesitate to ask a follow back from me, just tell me you know me from my blog and I'll surely follow you back. PS I'm not tweeting this time. You know, hiatus.
But I'm still online through Facebook. If you have any questions, please just PM my Facebook:
putri_riri10@yahoo.com or send me e-mail.

'Kay I leave it up there.
See ya next time, fellas.

No comments:

Post a Comment