navigation bar

March 16, 2012

my messy table & works.

LOLOLOL
Yeah. My messy table and works.

It has mechanical pencil 0.5, pen, drawing pen 0.1, eraser, and a 10cm ruler //ohlolforsomewhatreasonIprefertouse10cmrulerokignore//
All of my drawing tools are in my pencil case, under my cellphone.

Currently I'm working and trying to finish my very first DRRR!! fan book. The pair is izmk / Izaya x Mikado. omgomg, I'm so in love with this pairing <333
I love szmk / Shizuo x Mikado too. I LOVE EVERY DRRR!! YAOI PAIR THAT INCLUDES MIKADO AS UKE IN IT ~~ ME APPROVE. This fan book must finished before April comes but I won't finish it that fast, I guess. Because I have other works to do, such as Red String of Fate (my IchiRuki fan book), Maid Obsession (a yaoi doujin based on my OC), and my shonen manga, CROSSCHAINS QAQ;;
And I have my life too as a junior high school student. School exhausted me very much asklklklasd

Btw lately I played kind of otome game and addicted to it. I only played Starry Sky and Winter in Fairbrook though... but it was very awesome and I enjoyed it very much since this is the first time I had break ;u;; so much thank you to Rekkin who influenced otome game to me. ILU <33

I really don't have much time for online, but I'm always online on Facebook since I usually Facebook-ing through my cellphone. Just PM my Facebook if you have any questions.
Oh so you don't have my Facebook eh? Add me at putri_riri10@yahoo.com, don't forget send me a PM first that you know me from my blog because I won't accept request from stranger or people I don't know.

Gonna back to work again >u>;;
Good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment