navigation bar

March 29, 2012

it's 1 week full holiday!

Ciaossu~!
It's Shiro here!

Seems like I'm overreacting, hehe.
Nah, it doesn't matter! You know, it's 1 week FULL holiday!!
I'm very happy xD But I have to go to school again on April 2. orz
At least I have time for break, ne?

Nee, I've been watching anime called The Law of Ueki -- Ueki no Housoku all this time! To be honest, it's really addicting! Kedo, the DVD failed to play at episode 21. ;___; orz|||
I have to download it after all...
You know, it's really touching! ; v ;b I'm very touched by Ueki's strong will to protect others even if he's going to sacrifice himself, also for Kobasen's justice. --oops, spoilers. :p

I love the OSTs too! <33
Falco, Kokoro no Wakusei ~Little Planet~, and No Regret and Earthship ~Uchuusen Chikyuugou~ -- they're my favorite OST from The Law of Ueki anime.

If you haven't watch this anime, I really recommend it for you. It has so many morals for us, especially the friendship one. Although I just watched it 'till episode 21, I recommend it for you.
The Law of Ueki -- Ueki no Housoku, I really love it so far. I like Ueki and Rinko! <33

Ah, I have to go now.
Sore ja! Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment